Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My First google doc experience!

Quite honestly folks google docs is a great concept but, it has it's flaws. I would much rather do the work on my own home computer and be completly secure about who can edit your document after you put all that hard work in. I mean really I see the upsides to it but i need that security at home, you never know who's out there trying to delete your work. However it is quite easy to use,

                                                                 -Eric D

2 comments:

  1. I think I may have mentioned this before but as you may find out the only people who have access to your google doc are those that you actually "invite" and give editing rights too. So, in reality you can keep everything safe and only give access to your partner or other group member, for example. I hope you find some educational implications in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...that would pretty much get rid of any argument I had against google docs now wouldn't it? Thanks for the great infomation and I'm sure I will consider using google docs in the future.

    ReplyDelete