Friday, March 11, 2011

Debriefing the WebQuest assignment.....

Well to be very short sweet and to the point. I will never use webquest ever again. I really hope that I wasn't the only one who had trouble with this assignment but I spent all day on this assignment and I turned it in out of pure frustration at about 12 30 tonight. I've never done an assignment and just been so clueless. I literally have no clue why it was so difficult but the directions wern't clear. You had us do the tutorial on how to create the Webquest, and then I thought maybe I was just completing the teachers webquest from north carolina, but were we creating our own webquest for a parent? Honestly I still have no idea. Why would we have completed the tutorial on how to create a webquest if we were just going to fill one out? As I said I am at the peak of my frustration at 1:00 am on saturday morning and at this point I'm just venting, but I have never spent so much time on an assignment and just been so clueless. Hopefully you can explain this to me later but I don't even know what to say. Sorry I'm reacting this way but I really can't help it. Esspecially because I'm pretty sure I didn't complete the assignment the right way to begin with.

1 comment:

  1. Eric, I realize the WebQuest wasn't the easiest assignment--- it did take some insight and creativity beyond what was "right there" on the page in front of you. With that said, I now know that some of the directions could have been more clear--- Something to think about when creating your own WebQuest (which we will do). In this task you were completing an already created Webqust-- in the future you will create your own. You can see how some things can get "lost in translation" from what hte creator wants and what the students think he/she wants.

    ReplyDelete